Monday, November 25, 2013

MIMM: Free Time

It is another Marvelous Monday here at Running for Cupcakes!

Marvelous is fun nights out with your best friend.




Marvelous is lazy Monday mornings.



Marvelous is forgetting to turn the heat on and waking up to a FREEZING apartment?


Okay so this isn't very marvelous but it did give me an excuse to stay tucked in my warm bed even longer this morning :)

Marvelous is the weather officially being cold in Wilmy...


Until tomorrow apparently. Wilmington weather is so bi-polar! 

Marvelous is a 2-day week at school. We only have two days of class this week and my lab was cancelled for today so I technically only have one day of classes this week. Then I am off to Ohio where I will definitely freeze my butt off!

Happy Monday Everyone!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment