Sunday, November 17, 2013

Social Media Crazy!

When I started this blog it was just something to do to past the time in the summer when a lot of my friends were gone. Now it has kind of become my life! I love, love, love everything about blogging. I decided to step up my game and make a new Twitter, instead of just having my personal account. I also joined bloglovin (I know I'm a little late to the party) I'm trying guys!

My new Twitter handle is RunFor_Cupcakes and my Instagram is _courtmoore. Find and follow me if you'd like! I have literally zero posts on twitter right now but I promise there are a lot to come. This is just the beginning!

I'm excited to start meeting new friends and connect more with the people I have already met.

Are there any other cool blog sites or apps or anything that I should know about?

Thanks for the help!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you have to start somewhere! It will all get easier :) Social media is definitely important, and bloglovin', other than that, I'd say you're pretty much set! Do you have an email account for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do have an email account! I'm working on getting buttons and all that fun stuff set up. Slowly but surely I'll get there :) Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it

      Delete