Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho It's Off to Disney I Go!

The day has finally come! In about an hour my friend Jen and I will be on the road to Disney!!! I can't wait to see my family and for everything else that comes along with Disney!! I tried to start packing last night...


 My method of packing is to throw everything on the ground that I want to bring and pray that it fits in my suitcase. I have a major issue of over-packing, but you never know what you're going to feel like wearing!


I managed to fit all of it into my bag! Well most of it... Good thing I'm driving, not flying!!


Next I painted my nails to match my running costume. Any guesses on who I'm dressing up as?




From the second I woke up this morning I turned on Disney Pandora and jammed. Disney music just brings me so much joy no matter what! I'm almost done packing and just waiting for Jen to get out of class and then we will be on our way! A 9- hour drive is the only thing standing in between me and Disney!!


This is the first selfie I have ever taken of myself and posted... I had to I mean come on it's Mater! No Shame.

Now It's time to zip-a-dee-do-da on to Disney World :)





1 comment:

  1. Have a blast!! I love disney world- magic kingdom is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete