Monday, December 9, 2013

MIMM: New Shoes and a Christmas Party

Does anyone else feel like this weekend flew by?! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun, and it was oh so Marvelous!




Friday was marvelous because my new running shoes that I ordered on Wednesday had already arrived! Thank you Dick's Sporting Goods! I am in love with them! I haven't gone on a run with them yet, but sometime this week they will be tested out.


A nice glass of wine in a glittery glass (say that 5 times fast) was also marvelous on Friday night.


Saturday started off with a quick trip to the mall to find the perfect LBD for a Christmas party I was attending that night. The party was for something with the Air Force, I should know exactly what it was for but I can't remember. All I know are the letters WFFFFR which has something to do with the Rocketeers. Gosh I'm probably butchering whatever it was for, sorry! Anywhooo I found a dress obviously...


My date for the night. Yes he is wearing a snake skin shirt and a Spongebob tie... looking sooo snazzy (It's a long story, don't ask)

aaand more pictures




It was a last minute plan, but I'm so glad I went. Lot's of food, friends, and dancing. Such a blast!

I can't say much about Sunday. The party was in Goldsboro which is about an hour and a half away from where I live, and I unfortunately had to work at 2 on Sunday so I got to enjoy a very gloomy drive home. I thought I was going to fall asleep! I-40 has got to be the most boring highway ever!


After 7 hours of work my butt is finally sitting on the couch so I guess that is marvelous right? I have a very busy week full of finals coming up! It seems like this time of year is busy for everyone so remember...


Have a good week :)



6 comments:

  1. You look stunning in the above photos. I am loving the dress you picked out - especially the triangle cut out in the front.

    Glad to hear your loving the shoes already since I just ordered the same pair :)

    Have a wonderful Monday
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you like the wave riders as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. Love your dress, you looked so beautiful!!

    Loving the spongebob shirt your guy wore, haha! Awesome!

    Glad you had a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can never go wrong with Spongebob haha, have a good week :)

      Delete
  3. Your dress is super cute! I hope you love the wave riders!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I hope I love them too! I'm pretty sure I will :)

      Delete