Monday, November 4, 2013

MIMM- Marvelous in My Monday

I'm trying a new link up today thanks to Healthy Diva Life! This is what is Marvelous in my Monday.

Marvelous is... Coffee. I don't drink a lot of coffee but there are just some mornings when you need a good cup of coffee to get your day started.






 Marvelous is... Family Dinner Night. Every Sunday night I get together with some of my best friends from work for something we like to call Family Dinner Night. We take turns making dinner for everyone and just hang out, eat, drink, and be merry!


Marvelous is... Bonfires. There is nothing better than a fall bonfire complete with hot chocolate and s'mores.


Marvelous is... My dad and my kitty. I used to have my cat down here in Wilmington, but due to my old roommate "accidentally" letting him outside multiple times he moved back to Ohio with my parents. Meeko (my cat) LOVES my dad. My dad pretends not to like him, but we all know he secretly loves Meeko.


Marvelous is... Puppy sitting. I watched my running buddy Jen's dog this weekend while she was out of town. Meet Luke Bryan! Isn't he the cutest?!

 

Marvelous is... Being friends with the same person since the day they were born. I don't think I have mentioned her before but this is Bre. We have literally been friends since the day she was born. I love her so much and wish I could see her more often. I always look forward to seeing her when I go visit Ohio.



  

What is Marvelous about your Monday?

Happy Monday everyone! I hope y'all have a great day :)


3 comments:

  1. Your family dinner with co-workers sounds so cute! We do post-work (or let's ditch work early and call it team-bonding) drinks every so often and it's actually the best. My bestie lives in NYC which sucks since I moved back to Toronto last year but we're communicating in some way shape or form at all hours of the day. Last night was a skype date and planning for our next visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My co-workers are some of my best friends in my life and it is always so much fun to hang out with them outside of work like you said! That is so awesome that you and your bestie find ways to stay so close even when you live so far away. My bestie is moving to Boston in May so we will be doing the same thing as you and your bestie!

      Delete
  2. Such a fun idea of having family dinners once a week. What an awesome way to bond & make countless # of memories weekly <3

    ReplyDelete