Friday, November 22, 2013

Five Things Friday!

Here are 5 things that I am loving this Friday!

1. Yoplait Smoothies. I know I've said this before, but I LOVE these things. Last night I tried out the chocolate and banana one, I even added some peanut butter to it and it was delicious! I really want to try out the fruit ones too.



2. Best Face Forward Face Wash. I was blessed with pretty good skin so most of the time I just need a good cleanser for my face at the end of the day. This brand is my favorite, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and it smells wonderful!


3. Born to Run. I have been told to read this book by a countless number of people and I finally bought it on my Kindle. I'm not letting myself read it until I'm on the plane heading home next week- I'm dying to read it now!


4. This list I found on Pinterest. Since my grandmother passed away my sister and I are in charge of stuffing my mom and dad's stockings. We majorly failed last year so my parents didn't have stockings- I know we're the worst children ever! We felt terrible so this year we are going to make sure they are overflowing. I found this list of stocking stuffers on Pinterest and it is definitely going to be a huge help! 



5. The fifth and final thing that I am loving the Friday is Vanilla Bean Noel. This is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works and I only allow myself to wear it around the holidays. So happy to bring it back out!


Be sure to Link up with Clare and tell everyone what you are loving this Friday!


Now I am off on a short little 18 hour trip! I'll tell you all about it when I get back, I'm so excited!

What are you loving this Friday?






3 comments:

  1. Love born to run! Kind of obsessed with your mason jar smoothie glass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like Born to Run- you seem to know what you are talking about when it comes to books :) and I got the glass from Target!

      Delete
  2. Born to Run was awesome. It made me fall in love with running all over again. And those smoothies look so convenient! I'm a huge smoothie person, but anything that will save me some time in the morning is something I have to check out.

    ReplyDelete