Friday, October 4, 2013

Five Facts Friday

I don't really have anything running related to write about so I thought I would share 5 funny/random facts about myself.

1. I am from Ohio but am currently living in North Carolina. I NEVER want to go back to Ohio after living here.

2. I am TERRIFIED of snakes. Let me share a funny story with you. 2 years ago I was in Florida with 7 of my friends on spring break. I was outside and heard a noise in a bush and next thing I know there was a snake slithering right in front of my feet. I screamed bloody murder and ran away as fast as I could. I made it about 15 feet away until I became paralyzed with fear and dropped to the ground balling my eyes out. Jen my friend who I've talked about a lot came and picked me up and carried me inside the house where I continued to shake and cry hysterically for the next hour. It wasn't funny at the time, but now it is a pretty funny story to tell!

3. My iPod has the most random selection of music. I literally like every single kind of music and have such a diverse collection. I'm not exaggerating at all!

4. I have two tattoos and I'm getting a third one within a month. I got my first one about a month after I turned 18, and no it wasn't one of those turning 18 and rebelling tats. I planned it out for a very long time and seriously thought about it before I got it. It is a sparrow with the words "Alis Volat Propriis" which means she flies by her own wings in Latin. This tattoo has so much meaning to me, but I will not go into detail about it now. I got my second tattoo a year ago. It is on the inside of my foot and says "She believed she could so she did". This is my favorite quote and it also has a lot of meaning to me. My third tattoo is going to be the Swahilian symbol for Hakuna Matata behind my ear. I'm getting this because I love what those words stand for... no worries for the rest of your days and Disney also means a lot to me, but I like this idea more than tattooing Mickey ears on me. I will post pictures of all my tattoos after I get my third one!

5. I hiccup every time I eat. Every time I eat or drink I get the hiccups, but only one or two. My friends think it is sooo weird and they tell me I must breathe wrong or something. I'm not too worried about!

That's it for now!

Happy Friday
-Court

No comments:

Post a Comment