Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Food Makes Me Happy

One thing you should know about me is that food makes me really really happy. I really love eating...

I had the yummiest salad from Whole Foods and I just had to share it! It was Romaine and Spinach with broccoli, carrots, edamame, cheese, grapes, and grilled turkey. It was sooo yummy! I was literally in heaven while eating it and I see many more Whole Food trips in my future.


I just had to share this picture also. I work at Atlanta Bread Company and this is our Carrot Ginger Bisque. I'm a picky eater so I don't actually like this soup, but it is a very popular one! I just like it because I get to draw smiley faces on it and watch people's faces light up when their food is delivered to them. I mean come on, how could you not smile back at that?



Any other food lovers out there?
What is your favorite thing to eat before and after a run?

No comments:

Post a Comment