Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Busy Girl Workout


My Tuesday and Thursdays are always my busiest days. I go from class to coaching and then straight to work until 10 at night, and by then I do not feel like working out. So today instead of paying attention in class I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and found an awesome workout app on Peanut Butter Fingers. It is an app called the 7 minute workout. Basically it's a 7 minute high intensity workout, that works most of your muscles and gets your heart rate up. (She gives a much better review of the app than me) I thought this would be perfect to do during my little break in between class and coaching.

I just finished the workout and I loved it! I even have time to do it two or three times through. By the end I had worked up a sweat and was feeling good. I will definitely be adding this to my workout routine sometimes. It's all so easy and fun!

I just got an e-mail from my mom that contained this video...





Does that get you pumped up or what?! I AM SO EXCITED!!! 11 more days, 11 more days, 11 more days!!

And I also wanted to share this link about why being short is awesome.

I had multiple people ask me why there are only 19 reasons and not 20. My answer was because they wanted to keep it short and sweet (see what I did there).

Has anyone ever used the 7 minute workout app or know of any other fun apps?
Anyone else out there running the Wine and Dine Half?
Who else is short and proud of it! Or tall and proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment