Monday, September 30, 2013

Fastest Run Yet!

After a long weekend of working and having too much fun I was planning on relaxing on the couch last night... Then Jen my running buddy texted me asking me to go for a run with her and of course I couldn't say no. I was already exhausted before the run so I didn't think it was going to be a good one. We ended up running 6 miles in 1:02. That is the fastest I have ever run. We ran the cross-city trail around campus which is about 3 miles long twice. The first time around we did it in about 28 minutes. (I don't have the exact times because I use a GPS app on my phone and I can't remember all the times. The second time around was a little slower because I lost some of my steam but all-in-all it was a GREAT run and I am so glad that I went!


My Results!

Only 39 more days until the Disney Wine and Dine Half! Happy Running!
-Court





No comments:

Post a Comment