Friday, October 25, 2013

A Very Random Friday Post

It's finally Friday!!!!

This morning I worked selling merchandise at the Beach to Battleship expo. I can't ever imagine doing a triathlon, but I would love to be able to say I did it. Maybe just a half one... Definitely on my bucket list! I forgot to take pictures at the expo, but it was really fun, and it was cool to get to talk to the people racing tomorrow. Good luck to everyone! Being at the expo made me even more excited for the Wine and Dine Half!! EEEEP!! This time in two weeks I will be at the happiest place on earth :)

Another exciting thing that happened this week was drum roll please.....



MY NEW TATTOO!


I have been wanting this tattoo for so long and I finally got it! It is the Swahili symbol for "Hakuna Matata" If you don't know what Hakuna Matata means then we can't be friends. And no it didn't hurt at all, and no I'm not lying.



What I'm loving right now...

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Smoothies

Y'all this stuff is soooo good! As you can probably tell from my name I love sweets and all things sugary so when I get my nightly ice cream craving I whip one of these puppies up. I add a couple scoops of vanilla protein powder to it to help my muscles after a long training run. Sooo yummy! Yoplait also makes these in other flavors like strawberry banana and blueberry pomegranate. Om nom nom!


White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif Bars



I've also been a fan of Clif bars and right now this is my go-to flavor. I love love love the white chocolate drizzle on top!


My New OtterBox Phone Case


Last weekend I ran with my phone in sports bra during the Color Me Rad 5k like the genius that I am. Turns out a white OtterBox turns rainbow colored very easily. I had been wanting a new case anyways so I ordered a new OtterBox in my favorite color! I got it last night and promptly cracked it when I tried to put it on my phone for the first time (typical Courtney move). Fortunately it isn't badly cracked so it still protects my phone,  and OtterBox is sending me a new one as we speak! Love their lifetime warranty- especially useful for a clumsy girl like me.


Victoria Secret Tease Perfume


This perfume is perfect for a busy girl like me. My days consist of going to class in the morning, then coaching GOTR or STRIDE in the afternoon, and then I go to work until closing time. As you can imagine I get pretty smelly. Tease is a very light, clean smelling perfume which is perfect! I don't like really strong perfumes, they sometimes make me feel sick if I continuously smell them. This keeps me smelling good no matter what (at least I hope). My co-workers haven't said anything about me being smelly yet!

Any other tatted bloggers out there? I would love to hear about your tattoos, I'm so intrigued by them!

Has anyone ever completed a half or full triathlon, or training for one right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment