Friday, December 6, 2013

Five Things Friday #2

Happy Friday!! I'm linking up with Clare at Fitting it All In today!

Here is what I am loving this Friday:

1. Mismatched fuzzy socks. I've said this before but I never wear matching socks, even in fuzzy form!


2. The Nike Training App. I struggle to do any other exercise besides running, but this app has really helped me with my cross-training. I'm always dripping sweat by the time I finish one of the workouts. This morning I did the Circuit Challenge workout!


3. The Weather! It is December and 77 degrees outside... wth?!? I love the warm so I'm not complaining at all, but I still can't believe that it is "Winter"


4. Orange is the New Black. I just started watching this show on Netflix during my workout this morning and I'm already addicted! Bad timing since I need to study for finals...


5. Last but not least I am loving the song Timber by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha. I usually hate both Pitbull and Kesha songs, but this one is just so dang catchy! I get so excited when it comes on during a run.

                                      
 

 Questions of the day:
What is your favorite song to run to right now?
What is the weather like where you are living?

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment