Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WIAW: Eat The Rainbow

Happy Hump Day everyone! Today is my last day of classes, woo hoo!! Just 3 finals and then the semester will officially be over! FINALLY!

Yesterday's Elf4Health challenge was to "Eat the Rainbow" I knew this was going to be an easy one for me and I was super excited for this challenge!


My Red was an apple for breakfast.


Carrots and roasted red pepper hummus for orange!


 Yellow was of course one of my favorite foods, a banana!


I had to work last night and I knew I wouldn't have time to make a spinach salad which would normally be my green. Instead I stopped on my way from coaching to work and got this Amazon Kick smoothie from Planet Smoothie. It has strawberries, blueberries, bananas, acai berries, and spinach in it. So the smoothie was my green, blue, and purple!

I tend to favor the "brown" foods aka carbs, but lately I've been eating more and more fruits and veggies. They are so yummy and I don't know why I used to hate them when I was younger.


One of my all time favorite quotes!


After my one and final class of the day I am hoping to get a nice run in and then maybe a nap :) Tonight I am going out with some friends to celebrate the end of the semester, it should be fun!

Fellow elves, did you succeed in eating the rainbow yesterday?
Who else is SO ready for this semester to be over/for it to be winter break?



No comments:

Post a Comment