Monday, December 2, 2013

I've Been a Bad Elf

When I signed up for the Elf4Health challenge I had all of these grand plans of completing every challenge with ease. Well that has not happened at all...

I put everything on the back burner when I went home to visit my family. Elf4Health challenge included.


So far I've recapped the Go Meatless and Unsubscribing challenges. Here is the rest...

New Workout- I tried the Nike Training App for the first time and holy crap did it give me a workout! I loved it and will definitely be using the app a lot.

Make a Phone Call- I talked to my grandma on the phone for a little bit on Thanksgiving. For those of you who know me, you know I HATE talking on the phone so this was a challenge for me.

Track Water Intake- FAIL. I did not track my water intake whatsoever on Friday. I drink a ton of water though so I'm sure I drank plenty!

Treat Yourself- I treated myself to this yummy Margarita :)


100 Burpees- I was exhausted after my day of traveling yesterday so no burpees were done. I'm going to make this up in the near future though!



Hand Written Note-  I have yet to write a note to anyone, but I still have time! I don't have anyone in mind yet but we will see!

So here's to channeling my inner Buddy the Elf and doing a much better job at completing these Elf4Health challenges!


If you are an elf4health how are your challenges going?

Anyone else out there obsessed with the movie Elf like I am?
  • "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!"



No comments:

Post a Comment