Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Slacking

So when I first made this blog it was summer, and I didn't have much going on. Now that classes have started back up I am much busier and I keep putting this on the back burner. I promise I am going to try and blog more often.

Not only am I slacking with my blog, I am also slacking with my running. My half marathon is in 52 days and I only have my milage up to about 5 miles- YIKES! To say I'm panicking is an understatement. So here's what I've been doing in my free time instead of running.


So this is me and my best friend Renee at the Jason Aldean concert


And this is my other good friend Summer at the concert... We all really like taking pictures if you couldn't tell. It's because we don't get dressed up and go out very much so when we do we have to document it!

And this is Jen. My number one running buddy! The concert was a blast and I couldn't have asked for better people to share it with!



These are pictures from the Matisyahu concert last night. He was AMAZING!! Such a good performer and he sure knows how to dance. I was second row so I was able to snap some really good pictures and he even jumped into the crowd and crowd surfed. It was a very fun concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment