Friday, September 27, 2013

Finally Getting into the Swing of Things

My running buddy Jen asked me to go for a run last night but I had to turn her down because I was exhausted after work and just wasn't feeling it. Instead I got up and went for a lovely 7 mile run on the beach. It was one of those runs where you get lost inside your own mind and forget that you are running.
I started out on the loop and then started running through the beautiful neighborhoods of Wrightsville Beach. Eventually I decided to run on the actual beach and this was my view to get there


Gorgeous right?! I would kill to live on the beach but living 10 minutes away isn't so bad :)


Some other pretty pictures and a collage I made to post to my Instagram!

Have a good weekend y'all!
-Court

No comments:

Post a Comment