Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Study, Study, Study!

The only day to describe today is blahhhhh.

Even the weather agrees with me, it is very cloudy today (which probably isn't helping with my blah mood).

I have two big exams tomorrow: Marine Biology and Genetics, and they are back to back. Yuck! If you know me you know I am a huge procrastinator so I have barely started studying. I'm seeing an all nighter in my future...


This wil be my view for the next 10 millions hours. If anyone wants to come and save me, please feel free!

I also can't seem to kick this cold that I have. Not being able to breathe through your nose makes it very hard to run. Whenever my concentration starts to go elsewhere while I'm studying I will take a break and go on a longer run (hopefully).



-Court

No comments:

Post a Comment