Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Favorite Place to Run

This right here is why I started to run...


Wrightsville Beach. It is my absolute favorite running spot and it is what first motivated me to start running in the first place. Look at that view! Just gorgeous. It is the most peaceful place I have ever ran. There is also this thing called the loop that is right by the beach. The loop is a 2.5 mile trail that goes around the town of Wrightsville Beach. It is concrete and much easier to run on than sand. Definitely my second favorite place to run!


And this is a picture of me and my sister's niece on Wrightsville Beach! I'm not technically related to her, but I love her like we are. She calls me "big sis" and I am completely fine with that. My sister, her sister-in-law, and her daughter came to visit me this summer in Wilmington and we had lot's of fun on the beach! Love my family!

Today I ran the loop once in 23:30 which is pretty fast for me. Still working on getting back into heavy training and getting faster times. Tonight I had one of those runs where you get lost in your music and completely forget you are running. They are the best! Before I knew it I was done with my run and on my way back to my apartment for some strength training and dinner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment