Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nom Nom Nom


After my long night of studying and early morning of exams I decided to treat myself with a yummy but healthy(ish) lunch.


I started with this Kale salad from Target. It came with cheese, croutons, and a lemon garlic vinaigrette. When I opened it the croutons were very smashed so I substituted Annie's cheddar bunnies. If you've never tried these you need to! They are way tastier than goldfish and all organic. This was the first time I have ever tried Kale and I'm not going to lie, I wasn't a big fan. I think it was a texture thing for me. I want to try making those Kale chips that everyone talks about. 


Then I heated up half a chicken breast that I had made yesterday and made some sweet potato fries which are my guilty pleasure! I can never have enough sweet potato fries.


This is the results of my run last night! Very slowww 5 miles but I was exhausted and I still have that pesky cold! 

Today is a rest day from running for me as I'm working until 10 tonight. Hoping I can drag my butt out of bed early tomorrow morning for a nice therapeutic run on the beach!

Happy Almost Friday!
-Court

No comments:

Post a Comment