Monday, August 12, 2013

Running on a Budget

I am your typical poor college student. As much as I would like to fill my closet with LuluLemon running gear and all things Nike, there is no way I could afford it. The only thing that I really splurge on is my running shoes. Luckily my parents love and support me so they gave me money to buy a new pair of shoes! I don't know about you, but there is nothing more motivating to me than getting new running gear. Here is how I afford to look cute and still have quality running gear on a college student budget.
The shoes are from Dick's. They are the Nike Lunarglide+ 5 which sell for $110, and this week Dick's has a coupon for $15 off running shoes, so I got a new pair of shoes for about $95. Definitely much cheaper than I had planned on spending. Next I went to TJmaxx to see if they had any good running clothes because they always have good deals. I got this New Balance sports bra that was originally $30 for $15. The running capris are a brand I've never heard of (Marika), but they were half off as well so I figured why not? I spent $30 total at TJmaxx and got some good quality gear! I can't wait to test it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment